From MCIS Wiki
CIS 120: Information Management and Analysis
This course will cover, in depth, the essentials of word-processing, spreadsheets, photo editing, presentation software and web page design. Applications will be presented from various fields.
This course concentrates on using computers to store, analyze, process, and visualize data, primarily with Excel. We will briefly cover presentation software and word processing. The class will conclude with an introduction to building websites.
Policies are covered in the syllabus.
- Student Information Sheet
- Practice 1 - Basic Formulas Worksheet 1 (do not turn in)
- Assignment 1 - Friendly Sam CIS120/Excel Homeworks/Sam (due Saturday, August 30)
- Practice 2 - Edit, Fill, Format and Validate CIS120/Excel Homeworks/Worksheet 2 (do not turn in)
- Practice 3 - Graphing and Verification CIS120/Excel Homeworks/Graph And Verify (do not turn in)
- Assignment 2 - Employee Evaluation CIS120/Excel Homeworks/Evaluation (Due on Thursday, September 11)
- Practice 4 - Graphs media:CIS120-s10-excel-graphs.xls (do not turn in)
- Assignment 3 - Graphing and Conditional Formatting CIS120/Excel Homeworks/River (due Thursday, Sept 18)