How to use the WIKI
1. Create an account
- In the upper right hand corner you will see 'Log in / create account' - click it!
- Click 'Create an account'
- Use your full name as your username (Example: Joe Smith) - your email and real name are optional
- Click 'Return to Main Page'
2. Browsing around
- Everything you will be interested in will be under 'Aurora Project' - I'm not sure when the link will move from being under 'Fall 2007' but it will continue to be on the main page
- If you want you can bookmark the Aurora homepage - http://wiki.western.edu/mcis/index.php/Aurora
- From the Aurora homepage you can click on any of the links to view more material.
3. Adding comments
- On the right side of the page you will see a link '' - to edit the material below the link click it
- From here start typing - don't worry so much about formatting - anything we see that isn't formatted we can fix for you
- Also, look at the material that is already entered - how it appears and how it is entered into the form. This will help a lot.
- You don't need to worry about creating new pages and links so forget about the  brackets.
- A * is used to create bullets you will see these a lot
- You can also use the small blue bar at the top. You can use the bold (B), italic (I), heading (A), or horizontal line (-). I don't think you will need any other ones
If you have any questions you can email any one of us and we would be glad to help. The WIKI is an easy way to post and organize comments for everyone to see and it keeps everyone on the same page. If you would like to create a new page for another topic let us know and we can show you how. Thanks a lot for giving the WIKI a try!