CIS 310: Visual Programming
A course focusing on common environment and design tools used in the development and implementation of graphic user interfaces. Emphasis is placed on the automation of tasks and the customization of systems by programming constructs.
This term we will be using the Python language.
- http://www.ironpython.info/index.php/Main_Page - lots of .NET examples
- Demonstation of Perlin
- Two interesting uses of Perlin
- Integrate probability measures into Risk
- Basic 3-D texture examples using spheres, cylinders, and cubes. Shade based on surface normal
- Create code base for Risk
- Demonstrate simple tesselation
- Game play in Risk
a) Rolling Dice b) Phases of turn 1) attack 2) defend 3) et cetra... c) Placing Armies d) Troop Movement e) How, many armies each player gets at beginning and each turn.
- Demonstrate Animation
- Add anti-aliasing
- Map interaction
- Function box in functional graphics
- Picture import in functional graphics
- Route planner in Risk