From MCIS Wiki
About the Course
CIS 397 is a class in object-oriented software engineering. The goals of this class are to:
- Master the advanced art of large-scale programming by collaborating on a team project.
- Master the Java language.
- Gain experience in presenting your project designs in writing and orally.
- Master contemporary design and coding methodologies, including Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Extreme Programming (XP), Design Patterns, Refactoring, and the Universal Modeling Language (UML).
- Master contemporary software engineering tools, including Eclipse, JUnit, JavaDoc, Darcs, and UML Diagramming tools.