Design Patterns Presentation
Sign up for a design pattern. Explain why your pattern is interesting and how it allows us to improve the engineering of our code. Provide snippets of code. Presentation should be 25-30 minutes. Powerpoint optional.
- Alexandra: Template, Adapter, Facade - April 30
- Casey: Command - April 28
- Chris: State - April 25
- Daniel: Iterator-Composite - April 21
- Kendric: Factory - April 18
About the Course
CIS 412 is a class in object-oriented software engineering. The goals of this class are to:
- Master the advanced art of large-scale programming by collaborating on a team project.
- Master the Java language.
- Gain experience in presenting your project designs in writing and orally.
- Master contemporary design and coding methodologies, including Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Extreme Programming (XP), Design Patterns, Refactoring, and the Universal Modeling Language (UML).
- Master contemporary software engineering tools, including NetBeans, JUnit, JavaDoc, CVS, and UML Diagramming tools.