From MCIS Wiki
Building on Mike's presentation, work on the WSC Networking and Attacks page.
- Kendric, Jeramiah: fill in details on the ARP spoof attack
- Daniel: find out about avoiding ARP spoofs
- James: coordinate description of WSC network, add pictures, relate the design to the threat model
- Alexandra: include Mike's principles of network security, how the WSC network addresses these, and provide some concrete examples to illustrate the threats.
- Casey: Find out about the packeteer - what model? How is it confugured? What sort of settings to we use?
- Chris P: Talk about the role of the CISCO clean access program regarding network security.
- Chris H, Tyler: Find out about the WSC firewall - how is it connected? What hardware is used? How is it configured? What sort of attacks can it deal with?