All projects are due at midnight on a Wednesday. Submit them through Blackboard as a zip file containing the entire project. If you work with someone else one of you submits a zip file and the other submits a comment "worked with XXX".
The text for this class is "Head First Java" - available in the bookstore.
- Week 1: Basic Java Skills. Project: Basic Java.
- Week 2: Arrays and Random Numbers. Project: Array Animation.
- Week 3: GUI Programming and Graphics. Project: Pong 1.
- Week 4: Object Oriented Programming. Project: Pong 2.
- Week 5: Classes and Array Lists. Project: Breakout 1.
- Week 6: Inheritance. Project: Breakout 2.
- Week 7: Exam 1 on Wednesday, Feb 25. Project: None. You have until Friday to make up any missing projects in the class.
- Week 8: Interfaces, Stacks, and Queues Project: Stacks and Queues.
- Week 9: Primitive Types, Files, Debugging Project: Maze Runner.
- Week 10: Exceptions and Parsing Project: Word Salad.
- Week 11: The Object Class, Recursion Project: Fractal 1
- Week 12: Design Patterns Project: Fractal 2
- Week 13: Statics Project Fractal 3
- Week 14: Project: Maps 1
- Week 15: Project: Maps 2