Computer Music - Spring 2014/HW2
From MCIS Wiki
Create a composition based on scales and chords derived from scales. Demonstrate the following:
- At least 4 different scales, two of which should be known to musicians. Represent these scales as intervals.
- Use functions to create musical patterns from the scales. These patterns should be applicable to any scale.
- Demonstrate patterns which skip notes within the scales
- Create chords from the scales
- Create a piece with an interesting musical structure that demonstrates the use of different instruments, voices, and harmonies.