Computer Music - Spring 2014/HW5
From MCIS Wiki
Create at least two different instruments and a short composition that demonstrates the sound of these instruments. Your instruments should address all of the following:
- Note shaping. Your shaping should work for all durations. One parameter should be used to control the note length.
- Waveforms - one instrument should contain frequencies outside of the normal overtones - these should not all have the same amplitude. The other should use a wave table to represent a periodic function.
- Amplitude / frequency modulation - use at least one of these to make the sound more interesting
- Adaptive spectra - adjust the overtones based on the frequency of the note
- Separately enveloped constituents - use more than one envelope to shape different harmonics differently