From WP Wiki
Howdy, Ashley Jarzombek here. I am currently a Senior studying Geology and Geography and will graduate in December 2009!! I am an avid backpacker and love hiking all over Utah and Colorado. After moving from Rhode Island to Western I started rock climbing and adventure racing. Telemark skiing, alpine skiing, ice climbing and mountain biking are what I love to do. I have been working for WP since my freshman year after attending a WBO course. Wilderness Pursuits is a wonderful introduction to the Colorado lifestyle, through great trips teaching skills in many disciplines like climbing, kayaking, skiing, and clinics for specific skills. Don't hesistate to stop me for any questions you may have about WP or our trips. See you in the backcountry!
You can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Links to my life:
- Adventure Race Team President- Next race April 4th, 2009- MOAB!!!
- Mexico Trip January 2008!
- Rock II- God's Crag-Hensen Creek
- 2/2/2008 Ice I- Lake City ice park
- 2/9/08 Backcountry Ski- a great time to learn terrain selection and travel in the backcounrty.(must attend beacon clinic)
- 1/3/08 Forest Queen Hut trip- Gothic, CO
- 29/3/08 Rock I- Hartman Rocks
- 2007 Staff Training
- Kayak I - Gunnison River
- WBO 2007: Seven Day Crested Butte Backpacking
- 2006 WBO 5-day Backpacking Cement Creek