From WP Wiki
Hey everybody, my name is Rob Rouse, and I'm stoked to be here! I'm majoring in Outdoor Leadership and minoring in Environmental Studies. Besides going to school, I lead trips for Wilderness Pursuits and volunteer with Partners, a non-profit organization that provides mentorship to local youth. This is a great organization that needs more volunteers - get involved!
My passions are canoeing - I work summers as a canoe guide with Centennial Canoe Outfitters- and skiing and mountain climbing, but of course I love to do it all when I can find the time. Check out my student blog to see a weekley update of all the fun things we do around here. Hit me up if you're looking for someone to scramble around the mountains with, I'm always up for meeting new people. E-mail me at email@example.com.
We hope to see you in the wilderness!
- Ice I Feb 1, 2009
- Ice II Jan 24-25, 2009
- Ice I Jan 18, 2009
- "The Ice Game"
- Mountaineering Clinic 2008
- Crested Butte Backpacking 2008
- WOW Mill Creek Hike
- WBO 2008: Seven Day Lake City Backpacking
- Spring Break Yurt Trip 2008
- Ice Climbing 1 February 2008
- Ice Climbing 1 January 2008
- Family Weekend Climbing 2007
- Fossil Ridge Backpacking 2007
- WBO 2007: Crested Butte Camping
Trips Participated In
- Peter Terbush Memorial Summit Single Pitch Course 2008
- 2008 WP Self Rescue
- Climbing Mexico's Volcanoes
- Anchor Clinic 2007
- Peter Terbush Memorial Summit Mountaineering Course 2007
- Spring Staff Training 2007
- Forest Queen Hut Trip 2007
- Mosquito Hut Backcountry Shredding Trip 2007
- Ice Climbing I 2007
- Avalanche Level 1 2006
- Mountaineering Clinic 2006
- Black Ridge Backpacking 2006
- Intro to Kayaking 2006
- March 7 - 14 Rock Climbing Red Rocks, NV $185. Spring Break climbing in the desert.